Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stamping and Framelits Tip Video

Hello, Friends!

I thought I'd share with you today this Framelits/Stamp Tip Video.  Framelits were designed for stamps!  When you die cut with a Framelit Die, you know exactly where you are cutting.  :)  It's sorta like Stamper Heaven.  :)



Here's an example I recently created using the Cupcake/Balloon set...



Calling all Texans!  I'll be at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington this week!  Make sure you stop by and say "Hi!"  {Look for the PINK booth!}  Also, Jill will be there too, showing off TONS of great Sizzix Products!  :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Misc. supplies: The Twinery Black Twine; SEI patterned paper
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie -

    These are so adorable and I love that there is a matching die! How cool is that!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and great video, as always, Steph! Thanks for using the pop-up on the cupcake card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your new stamps, Stephanie.....so fun and useful! I have other Sizzix stamp sets and they cut and stamp perfectly! Can't wait to get some of yours!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...