Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Spy Saturday


 Hi everyone! I'm excited to have a chance to show off some of my I Spy finds! 


I found these beautiful cards from Angie Leach along with a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. She uses a  Stampin' Up! 120125 Vintage Wallpaper Texture Impressions folder for her Faux Patina tutorial.



 Check out this ADORABLE Flip-its card from Emily Niehaus using the 657588 Fancy Frame Flip-its die and stamps from The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard.


For my last pick I found this beautiful star ornament from Anna Wight using the 656339 Sizzix Bigz Star dies and some pretty patterned papers.




I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I sure do enjoy I Spy Saturday! Thanks for sharing these great finds!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...