Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Spy Saturday



Hello, everyone! It's Tamara from the DT here for another fun I Spy Saturday!

I LOVED browsing around the galleries, Facebook, blogs, etc. looking for projects to feature.. SO many talented people out there!

I am a big Sizzix eclips user.. I use it pretty much for every project, and with that, I love the ability to cut SVG files with the eCal software. I decided to show you all a project that's used the eclips and I also found another gorgeous creation using a Sizzix die!

First I have this amazing graduate gift created by designer Thienly Azim! The little graduation cap was cut from the SVG Cuts 'Graduation Day SVG Kit' Is this not amazing? So creative! Be sure to stop by Thienly's blog to see the entire gift set and see how she made it!


Next up is another FABULOUS project! I found this one over in the Two Peas gallery that member 'Zeffy' uploaded and I am so glad I did! Doesn't this make for sure a beautiful decor piece? No blog was listed, but I just had to share anyways! 'Zeffy' used some Sizzix wings to add that perfect touch!


And then there is this beautiful layout created by Wendy Sue over at 'Just Me and My Little World' I love how this is simple and feels kinda dreamy. I featured this project because it shows one of the MANY amazing embossing folders that Sizzix has! The one used here is Paisley Palooza. I love how a little thing as simple as embossing can take a project up a notch!






I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Great I Spy post Tamara - love what you found and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how Beautiful everything is so Amazing the colors the vintage look the many ways each person has added Great Detail to there projects. thanks for sharing,
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spying my blog and sharing this, Tamara! :)Love the other projects, too! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...