Saturday, May 26, 2012

I Spy Saturday May 26


Hi everyone! Anna-Karin from the DT here with three picks for I Spy Saturday. I have had lots of fun looking at tons of gorgeous projects using Sizzix products. It was really hard to only pick three!



I found this gorgeous tag by Kolorowyptak in the Sizzix Flickr pool. The texture and colours of this tag is amazing and the Postcard texture fade has never looked better. Kolorowyptak's blog is full of wonderful projects, you are sure to find lots of inspiration.

My second find is this fabulous layout by Iris Babao Uy. The background, colours, details and design are fantastic and I just love the colours and texture of the Love Bird Bigz die-cut. Her layout also makes me want to take out my Elegant Flourishes die and add lots of texture to it. Be sure to check out Iris's blog for more inspiration.

And finally, a very cheerful, energetic and fun layout by Suzanne, which I spot at Two Peas in a Bucket, such a great mix of patterns and colours. I love all the stars from the Framelits Stars Set (another die too put on my wish list). Stars are a favourite shape of mine and they often add such a fun feeling to a project. You can find more of Suzanne's great work on her blog, or in her Two Peas gallery.

Have a fabulous weekend!!

Anna-Karin


I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts and tag! Love I Spy Saturdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I don`t believe that I`m here :) I'm glad you liked my tag!
    Layouts are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all!! I love KolorowyPtak's works :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...