Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Spy Saturday May 12


Happy Saturday everyone!  After taking a break and having some of the design team girls fill in spying for me, I am back!  I have really missed spending time looking at galleries and blogs and such looking for great uses of Sizzix.  Today I have layouts on my mind and have three to share that I spied in the gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket.  I love the way each of these scrappers worked in die-cut elements into their page designs.

First up, I found Two Peas member norineb.  I love the way the Hero Arts + Sizzix Bicycle stamp and die  set fits perfectly into her page theme.  You can see norineb's page here: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/user_profile/58892/.

I absolutely love the color choice combined with the butterfly and 3D Flower die-cut flowers.  Both work perfectly to create a spring feeling.  The page was created by Renee Zwirek.  Her blog is full of inspiration and one that is well worth a visit: http://reneezwirek.wordpress.com/.

My final Two Peas I Spies today is this fun, bold page by Jenny Evans.  Jenny used the Framelits Star die set to add die-cut star accents to her page.  I particularly love the way Jenny mats her elements with black, giving each element a bold crisp outline.  You can find this page on Jenny's blog at: http://jennygevans-mylittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/2012/05/absolutely-charming.html.  Be sure to spend some time checking out more of Jenny's work.  You are sure to find lots of great page ideas and inspiration.


I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful Layouts love the colors and the layering.Love the Stitching it adds that special touch. love the buttons on the layout it adds that wow factor. Thanks for sharing this I Spy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! No words can express how honored I feel to be included...my heart...full of THANKS! It's overwhelming. I love Sizzix!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...