Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Owl Gift Bag

Hello, Friends!

I'm here today to share this adorable owl by Debi Adams. I love how huggable he looks! I'm thinking I might need one of these made out of fabric to sit on my desk. ;)


Instructions:

Die-cut the two Owls out of patterned patter and cardstock – one for the front side and one for the back side of the Owl. Layer pieces onto the Owl body to assemble and embellish with pen, chalk and paint pen. Stamp a sentiment onto the lower portion of the Owl body. Die-cut a Bag of your choice from cardstock - just make sure that when it is assembled, its profile is smaller than the Owl – and assemble. Place a gift or treats in the Bag and adhere an Owl on either side of the Bag.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie


InLinkz.com
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Chalk, Ink, Paint Pen, Pen, Stamp
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! That is just way too adorable! I've never seen that die before but I think it's another "must have"! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable can't wait to have this.. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this a new die? is it available in the UK?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...