Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Flip-it Card Video...

Hello, Friends!

The Flip-it cards are selling out of stores around the world, yet, sometimes, when crafters see them, they aren't sure how to use them.

I'm here to share with you that they are very easy! And, they are perfect when you need to make a quick card! :)

On my website, we do a video segment every month called, A 30 Second Card {in Five Minutes!}. It's a fun segment where I show you can make a quick card {aka no stress!} in a very short amount of time.

Yes, they are crazy segments and sometimes they are down right silly, but it's all in the name of quickie crafting. :)

So, I thought I'd share one with you. In this episode, I use a Flip-it card....




Here's a photo of the finished card....


If you got a kick out of this episode, feel free to watch all the others by visiting here:  30 Second Card {in Five Minutes!}  Videos

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie -

    Your video made me smile. You are just so adorable! I love the card, so cute. And did Kenny take you to Olive Garden - LOL?

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for such a great time on your super cute card! lol Your videos are always such wonderful fun to watch! Love seeing your stamps too! One day I'll actually get ahold of some! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...