Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Winners!

Recently we had two posts with prizes awarded randomly to blog readers who left comments.  The list of winners for the two posts and their comments are listed below.  I have emailed each winner.

I want to give a heartfelt thank you to every person who left a comment on these two posts.  I can not express how very appreciatitve we are of each and every person who visits our blog.  To thank you, we  have more fun giveaways coming up soon so keep visiting and commenting!




The Sizzix Girls in Boston!

TheresaMar 31, 2012 02:35 PM

Looks like you all had a blast in Boston..thanks so much for letting us share a bit in all the fun!

It sounds like you had a great time in Boston - next time you could venture out to Concord, MA to see some of our historic sites! I'd be so excited to win the kits and do the projects - I love Sizzix products. Thanks for the chance.

Looks like Ya'll had a great time! I've always wanted to see Boston.


Congrats on surpassing 20000 and to each of the DT members! I am sure they will blow us away with their designs. :)


Congratulations to the design team - looking forward to seeing all their creativity. 

Huge congrats to the new team!!! I'm so excited! I just love Sizzix and this is an awesome thing to look forward to!!!

I love my Big Shot! Congratulations to your DT members - I am sure they will be wonderful; also to your Facebook milestone.

Congrats to the DT members. Looking forward to some great inspiration.

How very exciting!! Congrats to all of you fabulous ladies, can't wait to see all of the wonderful creative inspiration from you :)

Can't wait to see what they come up with!
Penny  ronpenny@newxxx

Congratulations to all new designteam members. I am looking forward to all new inspirational idea's you will share with us the comming months.

congrats to the chosen talented ladies. i can wait to see your creations.
wohoo! and thanks for the chance of some candy, :P

Oh please, let it be me. I am having so much fun with my new Big Shot. And thanks so much for bringing fans so much inspiration to keep our creative juices flowing! Be especially blessed, Kathy

Great news and congrats to all the new DT members!

Huge Congrats!!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing all the fabulous art!!!! On my way to visit each person.

Very exciting!! Congratulations to the team!!

I'm very familiar with Amy Friend's work. She is amazing. VERY good idea to add her to your design team!

Wahoo- what a spectacular group of designers you have chosen! I look forward to being inspired!!! I would love to win- my machine just bit the dust.....

Congratulations to the brand new DT! Looking forward to your inspirations! :-)

Yay! More sources for inspiration!

Congrats to the Design Team! Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!

Congrats to the FB accomplishment and to the new design team members - looking forward to lots of inspiration!!! Thanks so much for the give-away chance too! Love my Sizzix stuff!!

Congrats on having 20,000 Facebook followers. Can't wait to see what the new Design team creates, There are a lot of talented ladies on the team.
Melisa Alzammar





Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW - SO excited to see my name on the list! Woot-woot...off to check my e-mail! Thanks Sizzix you rock!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Am I really one of the winners? I see my name up there but I don't have an email LOL This is so cool!!! Thank you Sizzix!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent the email to the gmail account linked to your comment. If you will send me your mailing address to tammy@tammytutterow.com I will get your prize shipped out!

      Delete
    2. That is the correct email for me so it's probably floating out there in cyberland LOL I've emailed you :-) Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. How awesome is this- Thank You so much!!! What a fun e-mail...!!! Wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! How EXCITING! I just love all the ideas you guys come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! Very excited!!!! Thanks so much Sizzix and Tammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! It's so exciting to see my name in the winner's circle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo-Hoo!!! Thanks so much and congrats to everyone! Sizzix rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners. Such an exciting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited to be one of the winners! Thanks Sizzix!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...