Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Winner! Winner! Sizzix Blog Winners!

One of the best parts of my job is getting to give stuff away!  I have been having so much fun hosting the Where in the World is Your Vagabond promotion here on our blog, I wanted to celebrate by giving some goodies away!  I have a fun box of Sizzix goodies that I use to make "Sizzix Surprise Prize Packs" from.  Today I have picked three random entries from the Where in the World is Your Vagabond promotion to receive a Sizzix Surprise Prize Pack from me.



Not one of these lucky folks?  No worries!  I have more prizes to send out throughout this promo.  If you are a Vagabond owner and haven't added a photo, it isn't too late to claim your gauge keys, travel stickers, and have a chance at more prizes!
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to these lucky ladies...how exciting and fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners (ladies & gentleman)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lucky Ladies!
    Have a lot of fun with the stuff you winn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Ladies, how kewl is that! I love my Vagabond!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winners! I still have my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners and thanks to you and Sizzix for the great giveaway!
    ~Terry~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, congrats to those winners! I'm off to add my photo now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never thought I'd enjoy a blog soooo much. Congratulations to today's winners! Dee

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...