Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Spy Saturday


Happy Saturday everyone!  This week I have what I think is a jaw dropping assortment of projects to share.  They are all things that literally made me say "Wow!" when I saw them.  I hope they will give you the same response and also give you a bit of weekend crafting inspiration.

First up this week, I have to share a video with you from the folks over at SVG Cuts.  I saw a photo of the birdcage from their Playful Parlor SVG kit  featured on this instructional video and was simply blow away by it.  When I watched and saw how quickly and easily it was assembled I was beyond blown away.  It really is amazing what you can create with paper and the right tools.  I had to smile of course at the end when Mary shared how much she loves her Big Shot and eclips!
I think I could share something from Anna Dabrowska (Finnabair) every single week.  I am totally amazed at the layers and depth of all that she creates.  I love how her use of embossing folders adds so much depth and texture to the background of this tag.  You can read more about this tag on Anna's blog (http://tworzysko.blogspot.com/2012/03/tagiem-go-tags-tags.html) and also see a tutorial on the Sizzix UK blog where she is a member of the Sizzix UK Design Team (http://www.sizzix.co.uk/blogs?id=4f45319e02f399493900006f).

I have seen this tag by Godlieve Tijskens pinned quite a few times on Pinterest.  It makes me stop and take another look every single time.  I think the monochromatic color scheme really lets the details of each element really shine.  She has quite a few projects on her blog featuring the Tim Holtz Rays Texture Fade.  You can find this white tag on her blog here: http://www.stampingmathilda.blogspot.com/2011/03/all-white-tag.html .  You can also find more great projects with the Rays Texture Fade, like this card, this clear card, this Valentine, and several more.  Trust me, spend some time and take a look around, lots and lots of WOW inspiration here!

Finally, this sweet collage is by Amy McCabe.  She shared project with us last week through the InLinkz button on last weeks I Spy Saturday.  The doilies in her collage were cut from paper using an eclips.  Again, I am just amazed that they are paper and so very intricate.  Make sure to click through to Amy's blog and see the detailed photos of the doilies.  If you do, I think you just might say "wow"!  http://aimitup.blogspot.com/2012/03/collage-with-doilies.html 

 Each week I have been sharing that we are are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations.  You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
 


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I always love the simplicity of white on white. All the projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all but defin. my favorite one is the Lo!!!! great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks for spying my project Tammy. I just love my Sizzix eclips - it is a wonderful cutter. Combine the eclips with files from SVG Cuts and I am a happy crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great the you got spied and beautiful projects by the way.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...