Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Spy Saturday

Here we are, it is Saturday again!  I hope you are all ready for some really fun inspiration!  I really love all of the projects I found this week to share with you.  I hope you find some great inspiration in them to spark a little weekend creativity of your own!

Melony Bradley created this fun fabric project from old jeans!  She shares instructions for creating this piece along with several ideas for ways to use these flowers, all created from upcycled clothing!  You can find out more on Melony's blog: http://mel-designs.typepad.com/my-blog/2012/02/painted-and-sewn-flower-embellishments-from-recycled-jeans.html

Wendee Deal blogged several lovely cards this week on her blog.  I especially loved this one that featured Karen Burniston's Pull Tag Pop Up die.  Be sure to look at the other views of this card on Wendee's blog: http://wendeedeal.blogspot.com/2012/02/march-card-photos.html

So special indeed.  This card by Anna-Karin Evaldsson is so lovely and dreamy.  I absolutely adore the way she used the Tim Holtz Patchwork Texture Fade to create individual tiles. You can learn more about the details of the card on Anna-Karin's blog: http://layersofink.blogspot.com/2011/10/so-special.html.

This card by Tobi Crawford is so pretty!  I love the simplicity of it and the fun pop of bright green from the die cut stem and leaves.  Check out Tobi's blog for more details on how she created this card: http://tobicrawford.blogspot.com/2012/02/stampendous-challenge-texture.html.\

Finally, today I want to share this card by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.  Julie shared this project back in 2010.  I discovered through the magic of Google Images.  I love the way Julie took the Bigz XL Twist 3D Cube to create Rubik's Cube for her fun card.  You can read more about her card on her blog: http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/2010/11/sizzix-triple-play-blog-hop-week-2-rubiks-cube-card.html.

I hope that you are full of inspiration!  Be sure to check back each Saturday to see what we have spied to share with you!

Wanna be spied?  We are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web.  We would love to spy your art too!  You can help us find you by mentioning Sizzix in your tagging, supplies, keywords, hash tags, pin descriptions, etc.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. great selection love the one with tims folder and will have a further look as I have that one - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! LOVE the Rubik's cube out of Karen's Twist Cube die, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking my 'So Special' card! That card was lots of fun to make.

    All the pojects shown are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...