Friday, March 23, 2012

Feel Better

My favorite thing about Sizzix Framelits dies is the exact placement you get when you lay the die over an image.The cutting edge is right at the open edge of the die so cutting is perfect every time!
I started out with the Country Bicycle card topper from Flower Soft and used a Sizzix Fancy Labels Framelit die to cut a portion of the image.
I sponged the edges of the die cut with Chocolate Colorbox Premium Die Ink from Stephanie Barnard. 
I added Sweet Pea Flower Soft.
…and then some Fuchsia Flower Soft and set aside to dry.
I embossed my pink cardstock panel with a Dots & Flowers Sizzix Textured Impressions folder.
I sponged the embossed panel with Chocolate Colorbox Premium Die Ink and attached it to my brown.card base. Add bike panel with foam tape. Stamp sentiment and cut with Sizzix Framelits Scallop Circle die
I sponge edges of the sentiment with Chocolate ink and attached it to my card.
Add bow and some pearls to finish the card.
Look at the fun textures!
InLinkz.com
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbons (March Ribbon Club)
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. wow this is sooooo beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. howlovely - really effective uwing the flowersoft and the framelit to show off the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Now I see I need to get some of those Framelit Dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks so real, like the tire is popping out there! Wonderful, fantastic card!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats gorgeous and I love the flower soft bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG (my favorite word)!!! This card is stunning. May have to try that flower soft thing. Reminds me of something I used to use in miniatures. I feel better! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...