Tuesday, March 20, 2012

eclips Strawberry Box

Hello, Friends!

I have another wonderful project by Jeanne Streiff to share with you today!  Jeanne's favorite's seem to be the *best ecutter around, the eclips!* and Framelits with stamps!  :)




 
I cut the red strawberry box using  a Sizzix eclips (657539 Albums, Boxes & Bags 2) . I sponged the edges of the panels with Chocolate Colorbox Premium Die Ink


 
The "leafy" top was cut from green cardstock and the sponged with Artichoke Colorbox Premium Die Ink.



I fed my ribbon through the holes in the box and pulled them through the "leafy" top and tied a bow to assemble my box.

 


I then stamped my butterfly body (657578 Sizzix Framelits Butterfly Set) with  Chocolate Colorbox Premium Die Ink.  The wings were stamped in Tangerine Colorbox Premium Die ink and then die cut and attached with foam tape.


Sizzix supplies:

657578


657539





Happy Crafting!
Stephanie

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!!!.What size did you cit the strawberry and leaf at?.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...