Saturday, February 11, 2012

Well hello there. . .


I am so excited to introduce myself! If you follow our Facebook page, you may have noticed me hanging around and posting there. My name is Tammy Tutterow and I am so thrilled to have joined the Sizzix team as the new Design Team and Community Leader.  I think I have been a crafter since the day I was born.  My mother was a professional crafter when I was growing up so I always had all kinds of crafty supplies and projects to try out.  As a crafter now, I most enjoy papercrafts, stamping, ribbonwork, and sewing.  I post every thing I make along with lots of tutorials on my blog at tammytutterow.typepad.com.

I have been a long time Sizzix product user and fan and simply can not wait to get started working on the all of the fun projects we have planned for you! Soon we will be bringing you a whole team of amazing designers who will be sharing their creativity with Sizzix's amazing line of products. We will be sharing lots of fabulous ideas, product tips, project tutorials, fun contests, and so much more! In addition to following us on our blog, I hope you will also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Pinterest. We love social media and plan on hanging out and sharing inspiration in all of the places you love to be. We are bringing inspiration to you, right where you are!  To make it easy to find us in all of those places we have added some handy links on our side bar.

And while we are talking about social media, I want to be sure and let you know that we have fun things planned for people who share their creations with us.  You have to help us find you though, so join our Flickr group to share your photos, add "Sizzix" in your Pinterest pin descriptions, tag us on Facebook, and @ us Twitter (@sizzix_us).

I am so very excited to be a part of the Sizzix team and am so excited to be a part of all of the things we have planned for you, our community of friends and fans.

Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. I love to see all the stuff other "crafters" and artists do. thanks...and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello back at you, Tammy-- or as the awful South African slang would have it, "Howzit...." Looking forward to all the Inspiration-- every success to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!! Can. NOT. WAIT. to see what's in store!

    Laurel Lee Pollard
    New England Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the site already and what an addition you will be Tammy! Can't wait to see all your goodness added here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Tammy. Can't wait to see all the great projects coming from you and all the designers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge Congrats Tammy!! You rock!

    Kaz x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tammy, so excited to follow this too and see what you'll be up to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to exciting new inspiration ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats Tammy! Sizzix is lucky to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoo hoo, Tammy....great to see you on board here, and can't wait to see what you create with all the fabulous new goodies coming from Sizzix / CHA~!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited about this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Tammy!! You are so creative and are a wonderful addition to the Sizzix team. I can't wait to see more of your super creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on making the design team! I love your creations as well as your vintage style. Cannot wait to see your creations. :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tammy,
    I have been a fan of yours for a while now and am so excited for you, Sizzix, and of course for all of us who love your work and your opinions when it comes to quality craft projects and tools. Sizzix is really lucky to have you on their team. Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go Tammy!! Love your blog (love the "Have a Royal Day " ... might have to "lift" that for the "Queendom" (my blog and my craft room) and your projects!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...