Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thinking of You Card

Hello, Friends!

I'll be honest.  I started out a scrapbooker, but now I make mostly cards.  I love to add stamping and cardmaking together to create the perfect card to send to a friend or loved one.

Here's a great card by Debi Adams that combines my two loves.

Instructions:

Cut a piece of cardstock to size and fold to form card base. Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit across the top middle of the card front and emboss using the Fleur Tile embossing folder. Apply ink to a brayer and roll over embossed image to highlight the design. Once dry, wrap a ribbon around the embossed paper and tie in a bow and adhere to the card front. Arrange a variety of buttons along the seam of the patterned paper on the card front and adhere in place. Stamp a sentiment onto a ticket and adhere to the card front. Finish by embellishing with a flower from decorative trim.



 Supplies:
657397

Other Supplies: Brayer, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Buttons, Decorative Trim Flower, Ink, Ribbon, Stamp by The Stamps of Life, Ticket

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. All these cards are just gorgeous. Thanks Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- what a great card! The ticket makes such a cute focal point! I love how the buttons are layered- not just in a straight row. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie -

    What a sweet card! I love the use of the ticket!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really LOOOOVVVVEEEE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love buttons so this card is something I will def. recreate. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...