Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thanks

Hello, Friends!

Recently, I've realized two dreams.  Today, I'm in the United Kingdom!  London, to be exact!  I'm here for two reasons.  One, to demonstrate Sizzix products at the Craft Hobby +Stitch Show (Similar to our CHA shows here). Two, to be on QVC, UK.  (Sadly, it's not shown in the USA).

I've always wanted to visit the UK.  The last year, I've found myself in Puerto Rico, South Africa and Australia.  And now, the UK!  :)

The second dream that I've realized is being a Licensed Designer with Sizzix.  Recently, my Framelits with matching stamps have begun shipping to stores.  This project took over a year to complete.  It's quite a big deal to have the dies made in China and to have the clear stamps made in the USA!  And have it all in one package!  :)

When I first brought up the idea of Clear Stamps to Sizzix, they said, "sure!"  But, then, I explained that the only way to have a HIGH quality clear stamp was to have it made in the good old USA.  (It's a totally different process than how they make the acrylic stamps overseas).  I refused to budge on this issue.  In order for me to put my name on a product, it HAS to be the best.  So, long story short...I'm proud to say that the clear stamps packaged with my Framelits dies are made in the USA.  :)

Here's a card that Cara created using the Flower Doodle Framelits and matching stamp set.