Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hearts and Doilies Mini Album

Today's guest Jennifer Priest shares a project she created for a friend for Valentine's Day.  Her book is packed with texture and elements and full of fun color.

Jennifer shares, "I created this mini album for a friend as a Valentine. I love that I can use the same paper I created my book with to create custom accents for my project. I used several dies to make extra embellishments to decorate the inside of the book. I love that we can cut chipboard and then paper to match the diecut chipboard to create custom "chipboard accents". It's a great way to compliment purchased accents, like the chipboard stickers from Crate Paper that I used in the book."


Thank you Jennifer for sharing your fun mini book with us and giving us ideas for combining pattern paper with chipboard for custom coordinating die cut elements.  Be sure to visit Jennifer's blog at http://www.hydrangeahippo.com/.

                            


Miscellaneous Supplies:
Ribbons, buttons, paper flowers, trims, beads, tulle, stick pins by hydrangeahippo.etsy.comPaper, Chipboard Stickers by Crate Paper; dictionary pages
Paint: Delta
Mists: Smooch Glitz and Spritz by Clearsnap
Flowers: Velvet Leaves, White Flowers by Prima
Ribbon: Dot Ribbon Bo Bunny
Misc: Crepe Paper, Paper Bag. Felt Heart by Target; Coin Envelopes by Staples; Sticky Note by Knock Knock; Shipping Tags by Avery; paper doilies
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. the mini album is gorgeous...tx for sharing..! I am off to Jennifer's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is a super mini. Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...