Thursday, February 23, 2012

Don't Flip Out!

Hello, Friends!

I'm back from the UK!  What a great trip!  :)  And today, I'm setting up at the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim.  If you are nearby, make sure you stop by my booth and say, "Hi!"  Look for all the PINK and there I'll be!  :)

The card I have to share with you today is a Flip It Card.  These dies are now hitting stores across the world!  I also have a video to share with you on how easy they are to use....





Can't see the video? Click Here!



Here's a great card by Beth Reames using a Flip It Die...



Instructions:

Die-cut the Fancy Frame Flip-its Card from patterned paper. Die-cut just the Fancy Frame portion of the Card from cardstock. Cut away excess so the Fancy Frame is separate from the Card. Ink the edges of the cardstock Fancy Frame and adhere over the Fancy Frame Flip-its in the center of the Card for contrast. Fold along crease lines to assemble the Card. Stamp "You're Special" sentiment onto cardstock and stamp a frame around the sentiment. Let dry. Align a Fancy Labels Framelits die over the stamped images and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using a sticky note to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut. Adhere the Fancy Label onto the Flip-its Fancy Frame so that the message is revealed once the Card is opened. Stamp "For my" and "Friend" sentiments onto the Card front. Apply the appliqué accent, a button, pearl and ribbon bow to the front of the Card.

Supplies:  


657580

Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Appliqué Accent, Button, Ink, Pearl, Ribbon, Stamp Mount, Sticky Note

I hope to see you this weekend in the OC!  :)

Hugs!
Stephanie
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This looks like its going to be a fun die! I think it is one I will add to my "Must Have" list.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. Can't wait till these are available locally. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi caught some of your UK QVC show - good to see your ideas on craft day - also some fab products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and fluffy! I love your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When and where will these dies be available?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute....can't wait to get my hands on these dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these look fun! I have to have one.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...