Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Wishes Gift Card Holder

Hello, Friends!

What an incredible weekend!  If you are in the Orange County area, I hope you had a chance to visit the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim.  It was a fun three day event!  Friday and Saturday was so busy, it was hard to walk around!

Debbie and Jill were both there demonstrating many new Sizzix products.  It's always fun to see the Big Shot and Vagabond in action!  :)

I have a fun gift card holder, by Beth Reames to share with you today. 



Instructions:


Cover a piece of mat board with patterned paper. Die-cut a House Gift Card Holder out of paper-covered mat board. Fold along score lines to assemble and secure in place using extra-strong bond, double-sided adhesive. Stamp designs across the top of the Gift Card Holder. Cut just the door of the house out of white cardstock and emboss using the Daisy Wreath embossing folder. Apply a variety of ink to a brayer and roll over embossed image to highlight the design. Lightly ink the edges of the door and adhere to the assembled House Gift Card Holder. Die-cut the roof line from white mat board, embellish with glitter, ink and a decorative button. Adhere to the assembled House Gift Card Holder. Stamp sentiment onto a scrap oval-shaped piece of mat board, ink edges and adhere to the Gift Card Holder. (For the oval, we used the drop out piece left over from the label shape on the Pizza Box, #657336.) Embellish with a hanging jewel and ribbon bow.

Supplies:

656493


Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Brayer, Decorative Button, Glitter, Hanging Jewel, Ink, Ribbon, Stamps

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! The perfect way to present a gift card to someone who has moved to a new home!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were there! I found the courage to introduce myself and my daughter to you and you were lovely! I commented on "how tiny" you were IRL! Your booth was honestly the most beautiful at the expo! Your products are amazing as well! Oh, and my google profile doesn't look like me anymore! I have short brown hair now! (need to update!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, Very Cute. Love the yellow. Keep them coming. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spellbinders!!! I have a cricut but I still need my spellbinders. I Becky and many more watching what they do with these spellbinders. LOVE THEM
    JoAnn
    bamagurl1999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY AND DELICATED. THANKS FOR SHARING. ANGELA

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...