Monday, January 9, 2012

Yummy Stamps and Framelits!

Hello, Friends!

You know I can't get enough of stamping and Framelits!  There's something about being able to stamp and cut it out using a Framelit that just makes me giddy!  :)

I'll be honest, the first time I tested it (I also work in Research and Development at Sizzix) I got misty eyed!  I know...I'm a goober.  But seriously....it's amazing!  :)  To be able to see exactly where you are going to cut....is fantastic!  :)

Oh, I'm going to be in Minnesota this week!  On Thursday, I'll be teaching at Scrapbooks Too in Bloomington!  Visit their website:  click here  to learn more!

Here's a great card by Deena.



Instructions:  Cut a piece of cardstock to size and fold to form card base. Trim a piece of patterned paper to fit across the card front and adhere in place. Wrap a ribbon around the card and tie in a bow. Add the "Frame w/Phrase Love" and small "Flower" cling stamp to a stamp mount. Apply ink to the stamps and stamp the Frame onto cream cardstock and the Flowers onto patterned paper. Let dry. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped images and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using a sticky note to hold the Framelits die in place while the shapes are being cut. Adhere the Frame to the middle of the card using foam dots and embellish with a die-cut flower and a jewel. Adhere the remaining small flowers along the bottom of the card, embellishing the flower centers with a single dot.

Supplies:  

Medium_657779



Other Supplies: Cardstock, Foam Dots, Ink, Jewels, Marker, Patterned Paper, Ribbon

Happy Stamping and Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I hear you about loving these new framelits with the stamps...after the first post with them, I loved them so much that I ordered the stamps and framelits, and they just came. Going to try my hand at it now! This card is another beauty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these and will definitely be getting more.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...