Monday, January 23, 2012

Wish Card

Hello, Friends!

Wow, we are busy at Sizzix!  The HUGE tradeshow, CHA is right around the corner.  We are busy getting the final details together, and I'm busy packing the rest of my kits for a class I'm teaching on Saturday.  We are SO excited to share the wonderful products we will be releasing soon!  Be sure to check in on our blog and our Facebook page, starting this weekend for up-to-the-minute news!  :)

In the meantime, my good friend Jeanne Streiff is here with another wonderful card!  :)
Instructions:

Emboss the card back with 656225 Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machine using the large folder in Sizzix Textured Impression 656983 Thank You #5 set. I stamped the image in Colorbox Premium Dye Ink (Sky) on white cardstock. I used a fine black pen to color in the Wish sentiment and added dots around edge. Fuschia Flower Soft was added to the flower for texture. I matted the image on a die cut made with a 657575 Sizzix Framelits Fancy Label dies. I finished off the card with a pretty white bow.

Supplies Used:
656983

657575




Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love it...and that flower soft looks great too. I know you will have a blast at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...