Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rosette FEVER!

Hello, Friends!

Rosettes are HOT!  I mean, who can resist how quick and easy they are to put together!?!  Check out the possibilities...


Instructions:

Die-cut Rosettes out of a variety of colored cardstock and patterned papers. Fold along crease lines and assemble. Adhere flower centers and embellish with a buttons, jewels and ribbon.

Supplies Used:

657330


Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Buttons, Jewels, Ribbon



Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. love the rosettes do they have other die sizes as I use the original big shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, cannot quite afford the Bigz Pro. I am making rosettes by hand so would love a die that works on the standard Big Shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stampin Up sells one for the Big Shot.It's in our newest catalog. Contact your demonstrator. You can also view it on my site at http://jodytownsend.stampinup.net . Click on Shop Now then Occasions Mini catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Tim Holtz rosettes die in my Big Shot....it is a 12" long die, need the extended base and cutters pads, but makes both small and larger rosettes---SO EASY!
    I also just purchased the Sizzix Sizzlets medium rosettes dies. They make two different styles. You piece the strips together, so you can make it in varied sizes depending on how many strips you link together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty!!
    I love making these.
    I made a lot of them at Christmas and only have one left that I kept for myself because it was pink and had a penguin on it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...