Monday, November 14, 2011

Wowsers!

Hello, Friends!

I hope you had a wonderful time on 11/11/11 celebrating our Veterans  and joining in on the Blog Hop!  What an amazing journey checking out all the wonderful cards!  :)  A special thank you to Operation Write Home for organizing the hop!

During the Hop, I was actually in Seattle, at the Creating Keepsakes Convention.  Imagine my surprise when many people came up to me asking when we released our Framelits dies.  ;)

I guess I was just a little surprised that everyone didn't know about them!  :)  They seem to be my 'go to' dies lately!  Why?  Because you can see exactly where you are cutting, so they are GREAT with stamps!

Here's a small sampling of the Framelits...

657563

Here's a great project by Cara that shows off using the scalloped circle Framelits.

Instructions:
Cut a Lunch Bag out of patterned paper using the eclips machine and Albums, Bags & Boxes Cartridge. Fold along score lines of the Box and assemble. Cut a piece of cardstock to fit across the bottom of the Bag, stamp with a sentiment and adhere in place. Die-cut a border of your choice from cardstock, trim away excess and adhere along the base of the bag. Die-cut Scallop Circles from a variety of color-coordinated cardstock. Stack the Scallop Circles for an amazing 3-D effect and adhere in place to form a flower. Embellish flower center with a button and string. Cut a length of ribbon to form the stem and adhere to the Bag. Place treats in Bag and secure closed with a ribbon bow.

Supplies:
657552


Other Supplies: Button, Cardstock, Ink, Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Stamp, String

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty gift bag..I love the Scalloped Framelits..guess I have to add those to my list of wants, lol.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...