Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sizzix Fresh Vintage Blog Hop: Petal Power

sniff, sniff... the time has come to say... One more Sizzix Fresh Vintage blog hop left! Today we are looking at the Petal Power die.This die has many ways it can be used beside the three dimensional flower that is shown below.
657117Large_657117
Come on over to my blog to see the cool ways the designers have spun this die. Wait till you see what fun and unique projects are over there...

And don't forget to stop at the Oh My Crafts blog for your last chance to win a Flower, Layers #9 die when you comment on the hop.

I'd like to thank Sizzix for their generosity in allowing me to bring you this event. Many thanks also to Oh My Crafts and all of the coordinating sponsors that supplied our designers with product: The Stamps of Life, Clearsnap, Melissa Frances, Katiedids Creative Components, The Twinery, Grant Studios, Crafter's Workshop, PhotoCentric, and Epiphany Crafts!

My goad for this blog hop was to showcase the versatility of the dies and share the creative minds of designer friends. Make sure to stop by my blog next week for the grand finale! Here's the chance for you to show us what you have done with your dies! One more Linky party and this one is for you! Visit my blog for details...

Thanks everyone for hopping along! Did you enjoy this hop? Please leave us a comment and let us know...

Wishing you all much joy and peace in the holiday season ahead... Eileen
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I sure enjoyed it! I love what you do - both here and on your personal blog. You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...