Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm Stuffed!

Hello, Friends!

Wow, I don't know about you, but I don't think I can eat one more bite!  (Well, I take that back, there is a piece of pumpkin pie downstairs calling me....)  ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  I got to spend the day with surrounded by family.  What a wonderful feeling!  AND, my incredible 11 month old nephew brightened everyone's day!  ;)

So now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it's time to think about Christmas!  (And NO, I'm not out shopping today!)  ;)



Here's a stunning card by Deena that is sure to impress!

Instructions:

Die-cut an Ornate Card #3 from cardstock and fold along crease lines to assemble. Die-cut just the front portion of the card from patterned paper, trim to size and adhere to the card. Die-cut a Snowflake from cardstock, align the corresponding embossing folder over the shape and roll through the machine to emboss. Embellish with chalk to highlight the raised designs. Adhere to the card using foam dots to show dimension. Wrap a ribbon around the card and tie in a bow. Print a sentiment on cardstock, trim to size, ink edges and attach to the bow with string. Embellish with a small ribbon bow.

Supplies:

657366


Other Supplies: Cardstock, Chalk, Foam Dots, Patterned Paper, Printed Sentiment, Ribbon, String

Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Day after.. I'm full of inspiration today and am busy creating... It's a quiet day at home and I'm loving my Big Kick.. I'm creating gift card sets for a few special gals.. ENjoy your day and thanks for sharing this great card..

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...