Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sizzix Fresh Vintage Blog Hop: ScoreBoard Butterfly

Hi all! Eileen Hull back again to bring you our third post on the Sizzix Fresh Vintage blog hop! The featured die that for today is the ScoreBoard Butterfly. Birds and butterflies never go out of style and for me they symbolize freedom, renewal and the beauty of nature. Please stop by my blog to see what our amazing team of designers has to show you. I'm sure they are taking butterflies to a new level!

657121
I am excited to share a really fun recycling project that turned out so great I am making a bunch of them to sell at my annual Barn Sale coming up in November. If all goes well, I may even have a video showing how you can make this! Thanks for your interest in my dies...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Eileen, I thought your soda can project was the most unique with the material project by Jenny in #2
    http://www.crafttestdummies.com/craft-product-reviews/review-fresh-vintage-butterfly-scoreboards-die-by-sizzix-and-blog-hop/
    Love the butterfly die especially since it stacks.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...