Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sizzix Fresh Vintage Blog Hop: Flower, 3D #2

Only 3 projects left in the Fresh Vintage blog hop! Have you been enjoying the great projects posted by the oh-so-talented designers who are participating? I am so inspired every time!

The featured die today is the Flower, 3D #2 . This flower is packed with possibilities. On this die you will find four types of flowers to make. You can combine them or use separately. How can they all fit on here? They are designed to be used with paper or fabric that is folded into quarters or eighths. You place the open corners on the die edge and cut. Come over to my blog for more tips on creating these fabulous flowers. This die also makes a gorgeous fringed flower or grass!
657118

Large_657118
Hope you can hop on over to my blog and see how the different designers interpreted this die. Make sure to stop by the Oh My Crafts blog and leave a comment after you look at all of the projects and you could win a Flower, Layers #9 die. Thanks for hopping along with us!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This one is on my must have list already.Now I want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think #8 Laura Scott using the natural color
    coffee filters has to be the coolest material used in the flower project. I love the idea and will try it soon. Love the black stamping on the natural color.
    Good luck Laura Scott.
    Marci Allee

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...