Friday, September 16, 2011

Very Happy Birthday Card

Hello, Friends!

My Mom's birthday is coming up, so I'm looking for a birthday card idea.  I think I found one by Debi that I want to re-create.  :)
Instructions:

Cut cardstock to size and fold to form card base. Cut one strip of gray cardstock and one strip of patterned paper to fit front of card and attach. Stitch ribbon to card and add bow. Cut three squares fit across the top of the card. Emboss first small square using the heart (from the Je t’aime embossing folder) and sand to highlight the design. Die-cut an Elegant Branch from cardstock and attach to the second small square. Trim excess. Emboss third small square using a bird (from the Birds & Flowers embossing folder) and sand to highlight the design. Mount all three squares onto card front. Embellish with white pen. Stamp sentiment.



Supplies Used:

657092



Other Supplies: Cardstock, Ink, Ribbon, Sandpaper, Sewing Machine (Optional), Stamp, White Pen

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I need this die. Thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...