Thursday, September 1, 2011

September!!!! What????

Hello, Friends!

Happy September!

WHAT?!?

Yep, it's already September!  I can't believe it!

What I also can't believe...I have already started my Christmas shopping!

{Ok, that's true, but really I just got a cute toy at Costco for my eight month old nephew...who can resist the toy section at Costco?!?}  ;)

I have a beautiful card by Deena to share with you today.
Instructions:

Cut cardstock to size and fold to form card base. Trim a piece of paper from a paper grocery bag (or kraft paper) to fit across the card front, crumple to embellish and adhere to the card front. Trim a band of patterned paper and adhere near the center of the card. Wrap a ribbon around the card and tie into a knot. Stamp a sentiment on cardstock, trim to size, ink edges and adhere to the card. Cover mat board with cardstock and newspaper. Die-cut a Butterfly out of the paper covered mat boards. Layer colors to assemble, embellish with jewels and attach to the card. Embellish with a branch, ribbon and twine.


Supplies Used:
657121



Other Supplies: Cardstock, Grocery Bag, Branch, Ink, Jewels, Newspaper, Ribbon, Stamp, Twine


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...