Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hi everyone!

My name is Eileen Hull and I design dies for Sizzix. ScoreBoard dies are my specialty- they cut and score matboard and other thick materials into boxes, folders and books.  My vision for Fresh Vintage dies is to use them with recycled and vintage materials like book pages, ledger paper, coffee filters, tissue paper, sewing patterns, tin foil, fleece, fabric, felt and whatever else you happen to have laying around. This collection includes 6 three dimensional flowers and leaves, which work great with paper, and 6 ScoreBoards: bird, butterfly, album (shown today!), vase, suitcase, and caddy, to be used with matboard.
657122
Today I am happy to present the Sizzix Fresh Vintage blog hop starring 75 top industry designers and twelve dies from my latest collection! Every Tuesday and Thursday for the next six weeks, a different die will be featured and 6-10 inspiring projects will be shared for each die.  Here's a peek at one fun way to use the ScoreBoard Album die! View the hop by clicking on the Fresh Vintage blinkie on the sidebar or head on over to my blog to see lots of fun techniques and inspiring ways to use the dies!

I'd love to hear your comments...

Eileen
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. hi another great scoreboard die - looking forward to checking out the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently bought a Big Shot and some of my first Sizzix dies...had not heard of these, so glad to learn about them!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...