Friday, September 2, 2011

Framelits....In Action!

Hello, Friends!

I {LOVE} creating quick cards!  Here's one I did in about six minutes!  {Yes, we timed it!}  How fast have you created a card?  Time yourself to see!  :)

For this card, I used my new Framelits Fancy Labels Dies.  I love the new Framelits!  You have to check them out!  :)



Instructions:

Fold cardstock in half and run through the Big Shot machine using the largest Fancy Label Framelits die, making sure to place the fold on the inside of the die to create a card.  Stamp sentiment and flowers on the front of the card.  Add ribbon. 




Supplies Used:
657575








Other: 




Stamps by The Stamps of Life, Colorbox Premium Dye Ink, ribbon

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I just got this die!!!! I am going to try it out today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Stephanie - I am hoping to get that die soon... I already have the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...