Thursday, September 22, 2011

Embossed Quality Scallop Circle Bag

Hello, Friends!

I recently had some friends stay at my house for five nights and six days.  Wowsers!  ;)  THAT is a long time!  ;)  Don't get me wrong, we had a wonderful time...AND, I had fun decorating their bathroom.  I even included a little sewing kit in case they needed it.  {I think I should open a Bed and Breakfast!}  haha.....

Anyway, I wish I would of put the sewing kit in this cute little bag created by Debi.  It would of made the sewing kit that much better!  Next time.  ;)



Instructions:

Cut a Scallop (Circle) Bag using the eclips machine and Albums, Bags & Boxes cartridge. Emboss the front of bag using the Sewing Pattern embossing folder and embellish with ink to highlight the raised design. Fold along the score lines and assemble the Bag. Cut a piece of cardstock to size to form a tag. Stamp with a sentiment. Die-cut a spool and button (from the Sewing Room die) out of cardstock and patterned paper. Layer colors and embellish with paper, chalks and thread. Attach to tag. Punch hole in tag and attach to bag using ribbon and thread. Add a flower appliqué with button.



Supplies Used:

657198


Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Appliqué Flower, Button, Chalk, Hole Punch, Ink, Ribbon, Stamp, Thread

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

2 comments:

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...