Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cherries Gift Bag


Hello, Friends!

Life is a bag of cherries? Well, sort of.  :)  Deena designed this adorable bag using my all time favorite machine....the eclips!  

And, did you know?!?  We are working on a partnership with SCAL so the eclips will be compatible with SCAL!  Woo Hoo!  And let me tell you, I've been testing the new software and it is a dream!!!!  I can't wait to share it with you!!!!



Instructions:


Cut a Triangle Box out of cardstock using the eclips machine and Albums, Bags & Boxes Cartridge. Fold along score lines of the Bag and assemble. Trim a piece of patterned paper to fit across the front of the Box and adhere in place. Embellish with buttons, string and ribbon. Cut a cherry charm (it’s an embellishment from the Triangle Box) out of cardstock using the eclips machine and Albums, Bags & Boxes Cartridge. Layer colors, embellish with a pen and paint pen and attach to the Box.

Supplies Used:

656856


Other Supplies: Buttons, Cardstock, Paint Pen, Patterned Paper, Pen, Ribbon, String

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!
    I have been wanting to play with an eclips- I have seen so many great ideas.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my new eclips. I can't wait for the software so I can finish all my projects I have designed and are now set waiting to cut.
    The eclips really does have a far superior cut than my other machine and it is so very easy to use. Now please HURRY with the software!!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. O that is so cute I got to make it..

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...