Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aloha!

Hello, Friends!

Last week, I traveled to Hawaii to teach the eclips for teachers at Ben Franklin.  What a blast!  I love sharing the eclips with others and this was double special, since I was teaching teachers!  :)

Since it was a trip to Hawaii and summertime, I took my 14 year old daughter, Katie with me.

Here are a few pictures...







I even took a vacation day while we were there, so we spent a day at the beach.  Ahhh...what a wonderful day that was!  :)

Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Stephanie

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming!!! It was a lot of fun. Hope you didn't get sunburned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that must have been a real hardship for you ;- ) What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very cool. looks like you had lots of fun. love the my new E-clips that i won from Craft critique.
    need more carts for it. havent been to Hawaii since i was little

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...