Friday, July 15, 2011

Off to CHA!

Hello, Friends!

The Sizzix building is Buzzing!  We are all running around like crazy getting ready for the CHA Summer Show!  {CHA is an event where store owners and buyers come to purchase new products.} 

The summer show is held in Chicago so many of us are jumping on planes the next few days...(I leave Sunday, teach two classes on Monday then I'll be demoing at the booth Tuesday-Thursday...then fly home Friday!)

We have so many wonderful new things to show off next week.  Please stay tuned to the blog and our Facebook Page for up to the minute videos and photos! 

I can't wait to share some of the new products with you. 

If you will be at the show, make sure you stop by and say, "Hi!" 

Big hugs!
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. O My gosh have a GREAT Time Which I know U WILL!! Can Not wait to see the NEW goodies!!!
    I get to go to CKS in August I m counting it down..

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...