Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Pics from CHA

Hello, Friends!

Here are a few more pictures from CHA.  This round of pics is all about Tim.  ;)  I tell you, if you ever get a chance to take a class from him, DO IT!  He is amazing!  I had the chance to sit in on one of his classes and I was blown away!  {And believe me, it's not easy to blow me away!}

Tim Demonstrating

This was when it was a small crowd!  It got much busier! 


The three of us...Tim, myself and Mario at the Sizzix Booth
I think I've finally caught my breath!  Now it's time to get ready for the next show!  ;)

Happy Hugs,
Stephanie

P.S.  Have you seen our new website?!?  Check it out!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Tim's products are overwhelming. My favorite Sizzix items are the Big Shot with the clear dies. I can sooo easily cut many scalloped squares at a time for my Kusudama flowers. They turn out pretty fancy and I sell them on my Etsy shop. Thanks Sizzix! Thanks Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my sizzix alterations dies. Cannot wait to see all the new goodies in person! TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...