Monday, July 25, 2011

A Few Photos From CHA

 Hello, Friends!

We are all now home from CHA in Chicago.  The weather was HOT, but, the Sizzix Booth was even HOTTER!  ;)

We had so many incredible new products to share, our booth was busy!  I was busy demonstrating the new Framelits and the new Flip-its.  We released nine sets of Framelits with Hero Arts, so they have matching stamps! (I also have a line of my own clear stamps with matching dies...) 

Did you see the LIVE video?  If not, here it is....



Can't see the video? Click Here!
 
The Hero Arts Framelits will be shipping this fall!  :)



Here are some photos I took during the show....
 

My Best Buddy, Jill at her Make-n-Take Station.

Christmas Cardmaking

Framelits Display (Some of these are already in stores!)
Eileen Hull demonstrating her new line....

It's a Wrap by Eileen Hull

More, It's a Wrap!

Decorative Accents by Dena

More Decorative Accents


More tomorrow! 

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I loved what I saw!!! The Framelits look pretty cool!! xo Jules:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what I saw! What was used for those flowers in the picture? I'm going to get some framelits today. They are neat!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...