Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Puerto Rico Pictures!


Hello, Friends!

Well, I've finally had a chance to catch my breath from my incredible trip to Puerto Rico!   



Here are some fun pictures I have to share with you....
Lot's of Big Shots ready to go to new homes!


A Picture of the store....Lot's of goodies to buy!  ;)

They were BUSY!  ;)
The Stamping Station in our class.  :)

 Yamille, the Event Coordinator...isn't she adorable?!?

Two of my New Friends...Ana and Irma

The view from my hotel room!

Just beautiful!

Puerto Rico from the plane...

The Convention Center where the event was held.

I had such a great time!  I can't wait to go back next year!  To all my new Puerto Rican Friends....Thanks so much for such a wonderful weekend!  :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Stephanie, looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great pleasure to have you here in Puerto Rico! Thanks for every thing you teached us. Hope to see you next year! XOXO, Denise Perez

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...