Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Embossing Folder...Eight Techniques!

Hello, Friends!

Not long ago, I taped a free "Live" (no editing!) video class for Oh My Crafts! on embossing.  This video class shows eight different techniques with only one embossing folder!  ;)




Supplies Used:
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Dots, Flowers & Swirly Vine Set
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Dots, Flowers & Swirly Vine Set

Sizzix eclips Cartridge - All Occasions

Sizzix eclips Cartridge - All Occasions

Other:  Stamp by The Stamps of Life, Ink by Clearsnap


Happy Crafting!



Hugs,

Stephanie

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The video was too long for amount of information given. I watched until she started answering questions and that was about 30 minutes. The first 15 minutes was a total waste... I almost turned it off. Most people are very busy and don't really care to give up twice as much time as would have been necessary to share all the information that was shared in this video. I love Sizzix products and I own a lot of them, but this is the second video I've watched that was put out by Sizzix and shared on this blog and I have to say the quality of your videos is very poor... both in the technical aspect of the video and also the content. I really expect more from a craft company like Sizzix. Ladies who make tutorial videos in their private craft rooms and post them on YouTube put out much better videos!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...