Friday, May 20, 2011

Singing a Tune


Hello, Friends!

This adorable birdie card by Debi is so delightful!  I can almost hear it singing the tune on the embossed cardstock behind it!  ;)


Instructions:


Create a card base by folding a piece of patterned paper in half. Cut pieces of patterned paper to size, layer and adhere to the card. Emboss a piece of cardstock using the Sheet Music embossing folder, trim to size, ink to highlight the design, mat on cardstock and adhere in place. Die-cut Mistletoe w/Berries out of cardstock, ink edges and adhere to the card front. Die-cut a Bird out of cardstock, ink edges and adhere to the card front. Stamp sentiment, trim around design and adhere to card front. Loop a strand of thread through buttons and tie around card front.

Supplies Used:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Birds
656551

Other Supplies: Buttons, Cardstock, Ink, Patterned Paper, Stamp, Thread
 
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT!! MAKES ME HAPPY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I girl I changed my blog name just so I can work with your products.

    it was turnedgypsy. at the moment though you can still get there with my old name....got to work on that..lol

    so please consider my offer now that my name is changed..sorry for my typing..I am up late with rupture disk in my back...

    Hugs Chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...