Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Helpers

I had some of the best helpers in my classes while in Australia!  Here's a picture of Tracey and Tania....

Tracey is the eclips expert in Australia.  So, if you live in Australia, you need to contact Tracey at Print Blocks with your eclips questions!  ;)  Tracey also helped me out in many ways while there!

Tania was my wonderful, amazing and lovely helper all three days in my classes.  I couldn't of taught without her!  {Hugs to you both!}

Here's some shots during the class....{project photos coming later this week....}





I know I said it before, but I'll say it again.... I {heart} Australia!  ;)

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank s so much Stephanie it was my great pleasure to assist you!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...