Friday, May 6, 2011

Laugh

Hello, Friends!

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is LAUGH.  Like the time the waiter accidently spilled my entire dinner in my lap.  Yep....the whole plate tipped just enough that ALL the food ended up in my lap.  What did I do?!?  I just laughed.  And laughed.  What else could I do?  I wasn't going to let it ruin my night....and, I ended up getting a free meal!  ;)
This project by Beth reminds us all that sometimes, we just need to LAUGH.  ;)



Instructions:
Emboss sheets of cardstock using a variety of embossing folders. Embellish the embossed cardstock using white ink to highlight the raised design. Adhere embossed cardstocks to store-bought letters. Trim off excess.


Supplies Used:

Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Corners & Lattice Set
656979

Other Supplies: Cardstock, Ink, Store-Bought Letters

 
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. U got that RIGHt if we dont laff we will go BONKERS..:O)
    this is so pretty!!!I NEED It...:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Stephanie
    I too had an incident almost like that, mine was a tray of 8 drinks, coke, ice teas and waters at my neice's birthday party at a local eatery. needless to say had to go home and change but we all got a good laugh, it was an accident!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...