Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Embossed Scrapbook Page


Hello, Friends!


Sometimes, you need just a little something extra.  Well, this scrapbook page by Debi has just that!  Check out how she embossed the background paper!  She ran it through our Big Shot Pro Machine.  {She's a Creative Genius!}

Instructions:


Create a scrapbook page base out of cardstock. Emboss edges of page using the Damask embossing folder. Trim a photo to size, mat on patterned paper and mat again on cardstock and adhere to the page. Add sheet music patterned paper and a hand-cut clock patterned paper to the page. Die-cut flourish (from Flourish & Leaf) out of cardstock and adhere to the page. Embellish with a flower, ribbon and buttons.


Supplies Used:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Flourish & Leaf
656560

Other Supplies: Buttons, Cardstock, Flower, Patterned Paper, Ribbon

 
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
 
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea but I guess if you don't have a Pro you can do it by using a bone folder or popsickle stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dreaming about huge embosing folders to run in my Pro Machine, even bigger than Provo 5x7.
    I mass produce wedding cards and love this idea. Please, please, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received a Vagabond and love it, but I'm not really certain how to emboss with some of the Sizzix plates. What do I do? Is there certain pads I need? Just overall -- HELP!!!

    kay porter, Oklahoma (kay.porter@gmail.com) if you want to give me individual instructions. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...