Thursday, May 26, 2011

Creative Block, Australia

Hello, Friends!

Remember my trip to Australia?  Well, in one of my classes, I had Sue Sutton, the owner of Scrapbooking4u2 (Sydney, Australia).  Since her store is an online store, she chose to make her DREAM banner a mini album.  {Such a great idea!}

Recently, she sent me photos of the finished album....check it out!













Supplies Used:
Multiple Sizzix Items
Paper, Embellishments by Fancy Pants Designs


Sue, thanks so much for sharing your mini album with us!  :)



Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. That's a fabulous album! I love the colors and the detail. I've had my eye on that die...might have to pick that one up soon!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...