Monday, April 11, 2011

This Card...

I love this card!  In fact, I love this card so much, it's hanging up in my home office!  Now, that wouldn't be too weird, except, I didn't make the card!  Beth designed this beautiful creation.

I have it right now because it was created for me to take on the air when I went on The Shopping Channel in Canada.  When I got home, I was working on creating a new backdrop for live web videos and since I love this card, I thought it would be perfect in the backdrop.  ;)  (Hey, purple is the best color in the world!)  ;)




Instructions:



Create a card base by folding a piece of cardstock in half. Trim a piece of cardstock to fit across card front and emboss using the Regal Flourishes embossing folder. Ink to highlight the embossed design and adhere to the card front. Trim strips of patterned paper, layer and adhere to the card front. Tie a ribbon around the card. Stamp sentiment, trim to size, ink edges and adhere to the card. Embellish with a decorative button and velvet leaves.


Supplies Used:
Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders 2PK - Damask & Regal Flourishes Set
 
Other Supplies: Button, Cardstock, Ink, Ribbon, Stamp, Velvet Leaves
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I like this card too!! I want to get that texture fade set... and I like purple too..the button is great bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this card is simply outstanding, sophisticated and most of all BEAUTIFUL! I am off to recreate it with my Sizzix stuff!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...