Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Summer?!?

Hello, Friends!

As you know, we are in Southern California.  We have great weather about 99% of the time.  But the other day, we hit some high numbers!  On March 31st, it was about 94 degrees!  We started to think Summer was in the air!

So, I thought I should post this adorable layout by Cara....

Instructions:


Create a scrapbook page out of patterned paper. Crop a photo to size, mat on cardstock and adhere to the page. Die-cut Flourish out of cardstock and adhere to the page. Embellish page with flowers.



Supplies Used:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Flourish & Leaf
656560


Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Flowers



Oh, and last week, I asked for your favorite Sizzix product.

kellyisascrapdiva said... Oh, I love my Big Shot Express! That machine can take a licking and keep on ticking! Woo Hoo!

Kelly, please email me at sbarnard at ellison.com for a little goodie.  ;)
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture on this fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,

    I just sent you my information, sorry it took so long!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...