Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Home is Where the Heart Is Scrapbook Page


Hello, Friends!

I love this layout by Deena.  I think it's because it reminds me of when I was little, and when life was simpler.  ;)  Enjoy!


Instructions:
Cut patterned paper to size to form base of page. Mat photograph and attach. Ink edges of sentiment and attach. Die-cut Lace Scallop out of cardstock. Back openings of die-cut with several different colors and attach. Embellish with buttons. Die-cut Doily Frame out of cardstock and attach. Ink edges of sentiment and attach. Add ribbon bow.

Supplies Used:

Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Lace Scallop
657104

Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Buttons, Ink, Ribbon

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I have admired this one many times! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of wonderful trips to the local farms where I use to live in N.J. Ty for the memories.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...