Tuesday, March 1, 2011

There's Something About....

inspirational words that warm my heart.

My office walls are full of them! 

dream....create....be creative....

Here's a great one by Debi....

Instructions....

Trim pieces of patterned paper to size, mat on cardstock and embellish with stitching to form pages. Punch holes in pages and bind using hemp rope. Cut letters and shapes out of cardstock using your eclips machine and cartridges. Embellish cutouts with chalk and pen. Adhere cutouts to pages. Embellish with decorative trim and buttons.

Supplies....
Other Supplies: Buttons, Cardstock, Decorative Trim, Hemp Rope, Hole Punch, Patterned Paper, Sewing Machine (Optional)



What inspirational words warm your heart?  Leave a comment and let me know....I'd love some new ones for my office wall!  :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
P.S. Did you really think I was going to let this project be posted without mentioning how much I love the eclips?!?  By now, you know it's my all time favorite, right?!?  ;)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...