Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sweet!

Hello, Friends!

This 'Sweet' layout by Beth really caught my eye.  I'm not sure if it's because of the scalloped heart die, or because it uses one of my *favorite* new dies.  {The 3-D flower!}


I guess I'll have to let you decide!  ;)



Instructions:


Create a scrapbook page out of patterned paper. Die-cut Scallop Heart out of patterned paper and adhere to scrapbook page. Trim photo to size, mat on cardstock and adhere to the page. Use a label maker to print a page title and adhere to the page. Die-cut word “Sweet” out of glitter paper and adhere to the page. Die-cut a Primitive Heart out of patterned paper and adhere to the page. Die-cut 3-D Flowers out of cardstock and patterned paper. Assemble flowers, embellish centers with jewels and adhere to the page. Die-cut Vine out of cardstock and adhere to the page. Finish by embellishing with a ribbon bow.



Supplies Used:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Hearts, Primitive
656335
 
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glitter Paper, Jewels, Label Maker, Patterned Paper, Ribbon
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. I really like the 3-D flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Steph...this is great! Have to say I am a flower girl so the bigz flower die is my fav. That is already on my wish list...lol. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...