Friday, March 25, 2011

Purse Mini Album

Most girls LOVE purses.  I know my daughter's and I collect purses!  ;)

Here's a great mini album idea by Debi using the Purse die!

Instructions:

Supplies Used:
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Metal Ring, Patterned Paper, Ribbon

How about a Purse Shaped Mini Album all about your purse collection?!?  ;)

Special Note:   We are looking for eclips teachers!  Do you want to be a teacher of the eclips electronic machine? You can Teach & Earn Sizzix products by teaching the eclips.   Contact Sizzix today!    ckimball@ellison.com.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! That looks like something I need to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo -hoo! I am so glad I bought this cut purse die at the recent Scrapbook Expo - love it! Will be making some ciute purses very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...